Hari - hari di PopBox
Yuk intip pendapat mereka
tentang Kerja di PopBox
Menjadi bagian dari PopBox adalah salah satu perjalanan yang berharga di karir aku yang sekarang. Bisa ketemu client-client yang besar, bisa ambil keputusan yang besar tanpa dibatasi ruang geraknya. Pokoknya asyik banget deh! Yuk join jadi bagian ...
RiniBD & Partnership
Kerja di PopBox itu kekeluargaan banget, suasananya nyaman banget kayak deket sama keluarga. Dinamis banget juga, ritme kerja yang cepat yang buat kita harus terampil dan berani ambil keputusan. Banyak banget pelajaran yang bisa kita dapetin di Po...
Sudah 2 tahun bekerja di PopBox, membuat saya belajar banyak hal untuk membangun dan mengembangkan sistem agar lebih baik. Teman-teman di sini juga baik-baik dan mau berbagi ilmu. Tidak ada rekan yang ingin menjatuhkan sesama, yang ada ingin berke...
Bekerja di PopBox penuh dengan pembelajaran dan seru. Membantu untuk pertumbuhan karir kita dimana banyak banget pekerja dan kerjaan yang diapresiasi. Aku udah lama banget mau kerja di sini, dan akhirnya kesampean yeay!
5 tahun bekerja di sini membuat PopBox jadi rumah ke-2 buat aku, banyak banget kejadian baik dan kurang baik tapi bekerja di PopBox sangat menyenangkan!
- Minimum 1 year experience in Sales Executive / Business Development / Account Management
- Research and target prospects using a variety of sales tools
- Make business approach call to prospect clients
- Track prospects - identify decision-makers, specific qualifications, the best solution that company can offer - to specific client’s need.
- Min Lulusan D3/S1 Elektro
- Pengalaman Min. 1 Tahun di bidang yang sama
- Memiliki Kendaraan pribadi (Motor) Lebih baik
- Memahami dasar pengetahuan perangkat komputer dan elektronik
- Mengerti rangkaian arus lemah
- Memahami dasar pengetahuan Networking
- Mampu bekerja dalam tim maupun sendiri
Report to CFO
- Age maximum 35 years old;
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting;
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience as Finance Accounting Tax Manager;
- Have strong leadership and good communication skill;
- Self-Pusher and a good team worker;
As Finance Accounting Manager, you will do FAT matters as follow:
- Reviewing financial statement monthly;
- Budgeting matters & cash flow planning;
- Tax reconcile;
- Tax Auditing by external auditor;
- Audit compliance for branches;
- Review agreement with third party.
Sales Supervisor PopExpress
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field
• At least 5 years of working experience as a Sales in the Logistic / Express Courier Company required for this position
• Preferably Supervisor specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent
• Hands-on sales activities. negotiation skill, and presentation skill
• Strong command of English
• Familiar with Microsoft office
• Knowledge of express courier and Logistic distribution industry would be an advantage
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Visit potential customers for new business
• Implement sales plan and communicate with customers in the territory in order to achieve target revenue
• Provide report to record revenue and customer relationship progress
• Obtain solution for customer requirement or issue on service for future service enhancement on timely manner and new product development in order to enhance service standard and to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Keep abreast with industry development and update of sales systems and ensure all procedures and policies updated.
• Identify new markets and business opportunities
• Develop network and cooperation with internal and external parties
• Review and analyze sales performance and achievement
A Human Resources Manager, or HR Supervisor
- At least more than 5 years of experience in managing full spectrum of Human Resources department, as a generalist with in-depth knowledge and proven experiences in HR Business Process, implementation, and regulatory compliance;
- Strong experiences working directly with business across different internal stakeholders from mid to senior levels, preferably as HRBP;
- Proven track record in strong exposures in HR services such as recruitment, HR SOP, performance management, organizational development, culture and values, learning & development, compensation & benefit, and employee engagement;
- Have at least 3 years of managerial skills with proven leadership capability in managing small to medium-sized teams;
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholders management across all levels;
- Strong English communication skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management, or related field.
- Lead and drive efficient and effective Human Resources Department (strategy, policy, and initiative) to support business objectives;
- Evaluate and develop all Human Resources processes to align with business and company direction;
- Develop and implement strategic employer-related programs, such as recruitment, organization development, talent management, performance evaluation, and culture;
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness to employees;
- Responsible for Human Resources budget, including evaluating and implementing compensation and benefits structure and providing the necessary support systems for payroll;
- Nurture a positive working environment;
- Ensure legal compliance throughout the Human Resources system and procedures;
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
As Full Stack Developer you will work with the front-end and back-end
- At least 4-5 years of professional experience developing software or web applications
- Expertise in server-side programming languages including PHP ( Laravel ), Python or NodeJS. experience required
- Database and cache: Familiarity with DBMS technology, including MongoDB and MySQL and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached and Varnish is required
- Basic design ability: Including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design
- Server: Experience working with Nginx or Apache servers with a solid background in Linux Excellent writing and communication skills, and familiar with Cloud server provider such as GCP or AWS
- Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it
- Hands-on technical experience on building and maintaining cloud based app, using CI/CD platforms, monitoring and logging tools
- Develop web app with Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Develop application comply with Software Development lifecycle and agile development method
- Work anywhere in the technical stack